This Chinese game appeals to a unique audience as most people either do not know the game or assume that it is difficult to play. The game involves three dice and even has its own table and layout. It is purely based on luck as players take a chance on which number, they think will land next. Players either play the game focusing on luck or on their bankroll – both of which work just fine. In addition to this, there are so many other tips to consider when it comes to playing.
Mastering the art of Sic Bo
- Bet size: When it comes to betting in Sic Bo, you have the option of betting either big or small. You are on the score of the rolled dice that can be between 4 to 10 and 11 to 17.
- Combination bets: You can bet on any two or three specific numbers that will appear on the dice.
- The odds varied: The pay-out table for the game displays certain odds along with their various sums which vary in terms of the house edge.
- Do not bet on triples: Let’s be realistic, the odds of you effectively predicting the three numbers that will show up on each of the dice is a tricky endeavour. Of course, should you get it right, you will receive quite the payday. If you want to place a triple bet, place it as an additional bet to prevent yourself from losing money.
- Bet wisely: Do not bet simply to place a bet or go big for the sake of potentially winning big. It is foolish and will end up losing you a lot of money and is essentially just delaying the inevitable of handing your money over to the https://www.australianpokiesonline.net/online-casino-australia/. Be strategic with your approach and rather sit out if you are not sure.
- Don’t rely on systems: Contrary to popular belief, you cannot outsmart a game based on luck. There is not a system in the world that will be able to predict this as there are so many variables that need to be considered. Having said this, if you invest in a betting software that promises to do this, you are wasting your time and money.
- It is about luck: It is as simple as that. You roll the dice and hope for the best, there is nothing more that goes into the game. You cannot cheat the system or determine a pattern; it is not possible. Our advice is to trust your gut and let the dice roll in your favour.
- Keep your cool: Don’t let winning or losing go to your head and force you to chase the coveted win. Keep your bets simple and don’t let greed take over.
Sic Bo is an incredibly simple game with straightforward rules. The only thing that you need to do is choose a number and hope that lady luck is on your side.