Unit Reservation Details
1. That a deposit of Php 10,000 is required upon reservation of
a Condominium Unit.
2. That the Condominium Unit allocation for the guest/s on the
date specified to the Hotel’s Sales and Marketing Officer
will be treated as guaranteed reservations and
will be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
3. That the deposit of Php 10,000 shall also be treated as an advance
payment, thus deductible to the total amount to be paid
(agreed monthly rental and damage deposit) upon check in of
4. If on the day of scheduled arrival, the guest has not arrived
and no communication is received from him/her, the reservation
deposit shall be forfeited and the management has the right to
offer the unit to other guest/s.
5. If the guest will arrive after the date of his/her expected
arrival, the contract shall commence on the date of his/her scheduled arrival.
Refund of this reservation/security bond will be handed upon check-out.